Meet the Advance by Aevum
“When looking for a well rounded watch that fits your automotive enthusiast lifestyle no matter what you drive, the Advance automatic is for you.”
– 42 x 48 x 11.5 mm stainless steel with ion plating for added scratch resistance. The Advance also has multiple finishes to enjoy from horizontal and vertical brushing on the case body as well as radial brushing and a polished lip on the bezel.
– Available in four colour options, the Advance sandwich dials range from a classic look in black or white to a vibrant light blue.
– 20 ATM / 200 Meter water resistance with a multi-gasket screw down crown.
– Swiss Superluminova white in the day, blue at night BGW9 lume is applied to the hour/minute hands, hour markers and the timing triangle on the bezel of the Advance.
– Standard screw-down simplicity with an exhibition window to view the movement and laser engraved rotor.
– 100% handmade in-house at Aevum, Canada.
– Unique silicone strap that tapers from 22 mm to 20 mm at the buckle.
– The Advance is covered by Aevum’s 2 year manufacturer defect warranty and comes with a real carbon fiber warranty card.